CALLED Compass App
CALLED Compass will bring the experience at the CALLED Convention to a new level. You will be able to see more, do more, and get more value out of the event—right from your mobile device. No more heavy paper program books to carry around. We’re going green this time and the CALLED compass is your digital Swiss Army knife specifically designed to add value to your convention experience.
Features of the app include:
• The full event schedule sorted by day, speaker, and/or track, and the ability to rate the sessions directly on the app
• Connect and exchange contact details with other attendees
• Share your event experiences on Facebook and Twitter
• Find session and exhibitor locations with maps of exhibit halls and session rooms
• See details about all of the exhibitors and sponsors
• Catch notifications about networking opportunities, contests, and other breaking event news pushed directly to your device
Before the Event
· Build your complete daily schedule in advance so you know where you’re going, how you’re going to get there, what you’re going to do, and who you’re going to connect with.
· Find out who else is attending and schedule a time to connect with them.
· Plan which seminars you wish to attend
· Check out which restaurants you wish to enjoy.
· Find out where you’re going to take the kids.
· Check out which exhibitors have solutions to your needs.
· Find seminar and exhibitor locations with maps of exhibit halls and seminar rooms
During the Event
· make fast, real-time decisions based on your immediate needs
· helpful, just-in-time information at your fingertips
· Updates about last-minute changes
· Rate the sessions live, directly on the app
· Ask questions of the presenter live during the presentation
· Share your event experiences on Facebook and Twitter
· Catch notifications about networking opportunities, contests, and other breaking event news pushed directly to your device
After the Event
· Review your notes on presentations. What were the actionable takeaways?
· What additional insight (slides, handouts, notes, etc.) can I use to improve my work,
· position, or contribution?
· Which breakthrough ideas should I share with my team?
· Which exhibitors did I like most and want to follow up with?
· Who did I meet at this conference?
· Which new contacts are high on my follow-up list?
Frequently asked Questions about CALLED Compass
When can I download the app?
The app will be available to download starting June 21, 2020
Where can I download the app?
The app is available at
Do I have to register for the convention to get the app?
No, you can download it before your register. However, the functionality will be limited until you connect it with your registration. Be sure to use the same email address for both your registration and your app so the app can stay in sync with your registration information.